Where has the year gone? I feel like I was just preparing for my maternity leave to welcome Amelia into this world… and here I am, starting to prepare for her first birthday. Something magical happened in 2017 (other than my little girls arrival). A small spark ignited a new passion in me. I’m not entirely sure what caused it, but I am so excited for 2018 and what is going to unfold. 2018 will be the first year that I’m not pregnant, not trying to get pregnant, won’t have a newborn and will actually be rested. Well, as rested as a mom of two who is running her own business can be. I feel energized again to really breath life into my business. I’m ready to grow, expand and start offering some new and exciting things.
For the past 3 or 4 years, I have done virtually no advertising for Miss Jee’s. Whatever has come my way, I have taken but I have not actively sought out business. I have been so blessed to see my business grow organically by word of mouth. To my clients – thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, as you have kept my business alive and fruitful for almost a decade. Every year has topped the last and for that, I am so grateful.
2018 though, has me excited to my core. My feet are hitting the ground and I am RUNNING. Full steam ahead, y’all.
Here are a few of my goals for 2018:
- Have a consistent work schedule. Every day of the week will be dedicated to accomplishing something for my business.
- Blog sessions. I’m still years behind (oops….).
- Start booking Mamahood sessions <3
- More candid. More Lifestyle.
- VIDEOGRAPHY. (This get’s me SO excited y’all.)
- Read more business books.
- Keep a consistent 6-10 sessions a month.
- Keep up my ONE A DAY photo challenge.
- Boudoir (Interested? Let’s do it.)
- COUPLES IN LOVE.
A few of my crew from the last couple of months.